Thursday, August 2, 2012

NINE MONTHS...umbrellas down...storm has passed

Ralph saw his oncology hemotolagist on Tuesday...All looks good... Still needs to be careful... Wash hands... Stay away from fresh fruit and veggies for another six weeks... Start to exercise at home...resume life as he feels able.

As for me, I am putting struggles behind and allowing God to totally take the wheel. Ralph knows what he needs to do to strengthen and support his healthy cells. Yes, there is always a dark cloud overhead, but I refuse to walk around holding an umbrella waiting for it to storm again! Your prayers and support, friends and family, have strengthened me and made me courageous. I will face my fears when my obstacles cannot be stepped over, stepped around, or stepped through. Until then, I am going to live, laugh, and dance myself silly!

On the days when I kick and scream, I will remember your kind and supportive words. With your words and caring and prayers and the grace of God, I will find more strength for the next day. My attitude will change to accommodate those things that I cannot
change. I will be more courageous to face my fears. I will know that I am not alone. So, when inspiration is found from my words or strength or attitude, it is because of you...we have gone full circle ...we are all blessed!




May God bless each of you with good health and many reasons to LAugH! Celebrate life every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment